IS THE CHOW THE RIGHT BREED FOR YOU./??Tue 27 Apr 2010, 12:29 0 Comment(s) Email article Report Abuse
IS THE CHOW THE RIGHT BREED FOR YOU
Chow is a most rewarding and wonderful companion but it is probably the most unconventional of all breeds.
- 1. His high grade of intelligence and reasoning means that he requires to build his loving relationship
- 2. With his owner in order to respond. A Chow does not respond without seeing the reason for the
- 3. Response. Often referred to as a one-man dog because he is so utterly loyal and devoted to his
- 4. Family and chosen friends.
- 5. He will quietly guard your house and garden, the famous scowling expression giving a forbidding appearance to unwelcome callers. He is a wonderful watchdog, only barking when necessary.
- 6. He is an ideal companion and guard for your children and will protect his charges from any danger,
- 7. But never allow your child to tease the Chow! There must be mutual respect, which will make for
- 8. Mutual love and devotion. A long-lived breed. Loyal lifetime companion!
- 9. Difficult to breed is an understatement, so if you have to wait for a puppy, please be patient!
THIS PHOTO WEB SITE, IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE CHOW CHOW'S ACROSS THE WORLD, TO THEIR BREEDERS AND TO THEIR OWNERS. MAY THIS WONDERFUL SPECIAL BREED LIVE FOREVER.
My book is now published, to get a copy you can order from this site.
Please will you leave a message if you look at this site.
This site is dedicated to all the Chow Chow's across the world
Carolyn Dewrance and three of her chows. Tanys, Sezer and Smurf, photo taken by Steve Cousins of Visual concepts
Please make sure that before you leave this site that you leave me a little message, would be so nice to hear from the rest of the world what they think about my web site and blog